Collaborative School Governance Meeting
Our next Collaborative School Governance (CSG) Meeting is scheduled to take place on Monday, June 15, 2015, at 5 p.m., in Room 209.
The CSG is a body comprised of staff, students and parents, and is intended to give everyone an opportunity to raise and review issues of importance to the Innovation community.
Collaborative School Governance Agenda (CSG) – June 15, 2015, 5 p.m.
- Introductions and Welcome
- Update on school activities & new programs
- Graduation Committee: graduation and related activities
- Summer School plans
- SMT: New programs for next year and strategic plan
4. Student, parent and staff agenda items
Stephen Falla Riff
The Renaissance Charter High School for Innovation