Our 2nd Annual Teacher Fair will be on Saturday, April 28th from 11 am to 2 pm.
RSVP with the link above to learn about our school and how you can add value to our school community.
Please see a list of our available positions below.
Hiring Teachers for 2017-18: Renaissance Charter High School for Innovation
Our success is dependent upon the persistent cultivation of exceptional teachers, support staff, and community partnerships. Working at Innovation, you’ll build a portfolio of effective evidence-based practices with a team of dedicated professionals to fulfill our mission. Your career with us starts with first class training designed to prepare you for success in our classrooms. You’ll work with a co-teacher and collaborate with a variety of teams to develop new standard-bearing initiatives that are globally recognized for exemplary teaching and learning.
- Work with your co-teacher to understand some of the toughest challenges kids are facing, and create ways that Innovation can help through innovative instruction, strategic programs and special projects you develop and execute.
- Develop partnerships with community based organizations that leverage services and programs around critical learning needs at Innovation.
- Lead professional development and learning, bringing key stakeholders together to help develop innovative solutions and strategies.
- Work with other professionals that support youth development and growth with Innovation resources.
- Work with teams across the school to apply, develop, and adapt Innovation’s culture and practices to support success for all learners.